(Redirected from 2773 BC)
|3rd millennium BC|
Births – Deaths
Establishments – Disestablishments
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2021)
The 28th century BC was a century that lasted from the year 2800 BC to 2701 BC.
- c. 2800 BC – 2700 BC: Seated Harp Player, from Keros, Cyclades, is made. It is now at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- 2775 BC – 2650 BC: Second Dynasty wars in Ancient Egypt.
- c. 2750 BC: Estimated ending of the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture in the region of modern-day Romania, Moldova, and southwestern Ukraine.
- 2650 BC: End of the Early Dynastic I Period, and the beginning of the Early Dynastic II Period in Mesopotamia.
Inventions, discoveries, introductions
- "Sumerian Temple Architecture in Early Mesopotamia". Brewminate: A Bold Blend of News and Ideas. 2020-01-06. Retrieved 2022-05-25.